Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Puppy Love




Introducing Miss Lola. Isn't she adorable! She is such a sweet puppy and the kids love her. A little to much. Let's just say i am her body guard right now. Once we get past the whining at night and the kennel training it'll be great. I bought her first sweater last night. So, So cute. It's nice to have another girl in the house. I know she's a dog! but ya know what, We won't tell her that :)Do you have a dog? If so, what kind and how was your training process? Anybody have any house training tips? Send them my way!

2 comments:

April Tyson said...

I wish that I had some training tips for you. But I don't know the first thing about puppies, however, I do fell your pain.

We live in an apartment and recently got a puppy. Not the best idea since there is no yard for her to run around outside and we have to take her outside on a leash for her to use the bathroom.

We too dealt with the whining. Oh the whining! We put her in the bathroom where she could see us and she managed to stay quiet the whole night. We also put up a gate so she would stay in the bathroom.

I hope it is going easier for you since you posted this blog.

She is super cute by the way.

Kim said...

Thanks April,
We are trying to Kennell train her. It is working pretty good. She's getting better with the nights. Someone told me the ticking of a watch might help. It reminds them of mom's heartbeat. I'm Going to try it and see what happens. Good luck to you and your new puppy.