Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hey there Delilah

Meet Delilah                                                      Then

She is a labradoodle and she is the sweetest dog. We got her back in February and she has grown so much.

                                                                           Now
when i was looking for a new puppy i found her and the breeder was offering her for a lot less than most breeders. So, I made an hour and a half trip to Texas. The boys picked her out. It was really dark by the time we picked her up so i was unaware of the big flea problem she had. Once we got her home i gave her a bath, that's when is saw the fleas attacking jumping on me. I'm a bit of a germ-a-phob so this put me into panic mode. Thank goodness we have a miniature wienie dog and i had the flea medicine that was appropriate for a 6 pound puppy. So, after many vet trips and having to treat a parasite problem ( One that was not the fleas) That's a whole other post... She ended up costing as much as the "other" puppies would of. But, I wouldn't trade her for anything. She is the sweetest, Easiest dog I've ever had.

No comments: