Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

I Heart Faces

I Heart Faces Entry- Spring/Easter entry Above
The picture above is my entry for this week's I heart faces
Contest. I didn't know how to remove the second photo below,
I hope it still counts. http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ This is
the link. It's a great site, go check it out!



This is my Godchild Haley. She is So unique, So free spirited. I love this about her. She reminds me of a Flower Child. The world today is so worried about the "Norm" and how to be the "Norm." I wish everyone could be more like Haley. Do your own thing. Do what makes YOU happy. YOU are not the "Norm" Haley, and that is what make you Beautiful! Peace out Girl :)

2 comments:

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

Halely is lovely

Unknown said...

great picture! I love the headband :-)