Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Operation Easter Bunny ( COMPLETE )

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED




My Son Thinks a different Easter Bunny must have passed this year.It was the funniest thing to hear. He looked at me so seriously and said "momma, i think we had a different Easter Bunny this year." "Yeah", he said. "I didn't get a whole lot of stuff and he didn't bring a movie pass". I tried to explain that he should be glad that he received anything. He will turn eight this July and he is so hilarious. Last year they received movie passes. This year the Easter Bunny decided to stay up till 1:00 am making beautiful glitter eggs. My husband said the Easter Bunny was being an over achiever, which the Eater Bunny tends to do in situations like these. Well, They didn't even notice the beautiful Glitter Eggs. I even had to point out how beautiful they were." Oh yeah", they said scrambling through looking for their movie passes. NO Movie Passes. I guess next year we'll skip the glitter and hop on over to cinemark. Operation Easter Bunny -Mission Accomplished!!

No comments: