Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fiesta Baby


This past christmas my mother-in-law gave me fiesta ware for christmas. I love my fiesta ware. It is bright and cheery and makes me smile when i see it. Several months ago i found this little hutch at a care help and snatched it up. It's old and probably needs to be repainted but for now i leave it with it's shabby chic look. It's perfect to display my fiesta ware.
I found three coffee mugs that i had to have. They match my fiesta ware and have little inspirational words printed on the inside. Look how neat
The third one didn't show in the picture. It is bright yellow and it has"pray"printed inside. I love that it has the inspirational words, It is defintley motivational to see and helps me get going in the right direction first thing in the morning :-)

2 comments:

James Davidson said...

Can you tell me where you got the hope, pray mugs? Do they have any branding or logos etc? Thanks!

-James
James@edgewatermedia.com

Kim said...

Hi James, sorry i didn't respond earlier. I bought them at Hancock Fabrics. They are made by Plain Jane.... An oak patch gifts company. Hope this helps :~)
Thanks for stopping by!