Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

One little monkey jumping on the bed






I have to post these pictures of Mattie jumping on his bed. Well I have to admit, i kinda let him do it. I even encouraged him to do it. Bad mom, I know. Oh well, i got some good pics of him doing it.(One is brighter than the other thanks to photoshop) He is going to be two in June and you know what, it's just cute right now. So i won't tell my other kids about this because you know it's not to cute when your seven year old or thirteen year old does it. Well that's a whole other story. Anyways here is to one little monkey jumping on the bed. I love you Mattie poo!!

1 comment:

April Tyson said...

I love this post and your blog. I believe it is so important to capture and remember the small and important things in life.