Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A day a the park

Today me and the boys went to meet my best friend Paige and her girls at the park. It was nice and relaxing. I love to hang out with Paige. We've been friends since the fifth grade. A long, long time. She like my sister. We have a great time when we get together. This is Paige's middle child. She watched Mrs. Lola the whole time we were there. She had a blast. All the little kids followed her around looking a Lola bug.

Matt did Alot of this while at the park, he ran away from his brother Samuel the whole time we were there. Sam was so sweet trying to keep him close by. Matt had different plans. This picture is so sweet. I don't get to see things like this very much at my house. I was so glad i got a picture of it.






Matthew really enjoyed the swing until his brother came around, is that the look of fear??

Matt before Brennan came to "push" him















1 comment:

kelvin s.m. said...

wow... beautiful snapshots.... from those photos i can see and feel the happiness and deep love of your family for each other.... thanks for sharing.... may God bless you all!!!:)