Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Finished home project




I had to write a post about my little project i completed yesterday. It's so nice to complete something and it just turned out so darn cute. First i found this Vinyl Lettering at Hobby Lobby (It goes on 50% off with wall art) Make each day... your Masterpiece.
I thought this saying was appropriate because it is going in the kids hall. Next i found the coolest frames, they are scrapbook frames, made for displaying your scrapbook pages. These were also on 50% off with frames. The scrapbook frames gave me the idea of scrapbook paper(also half off) to fill the frames. I just found the colors i was looking for and picked out a few coordinating papers. Anyways, this is my finished project at the top. I say it's completed but i plan to put a black and white 5 by 7 photo of my kids in the frames. I'm just going to place them where i like in the frame. I'll post a pic of that when I'm done.

No comments: