Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

New to blogging....here it goes!

This is my first attempt at blogging. For many months i have looked at many blogs, some i go to daily cause i have to check on people, ya know what I'm talking about? I am a mom to four growing boys. They are growing way to fast. It seems like yesterday I was praying for the family I wanted so badly. You see I went five years wondering if i would ever have a family outside of my husband and myself. We went through years of infertility treatments, several miscarriages, and just a lot of heartache. Ultimately we have been blessed with six children. We have went through a successful adoption, successful in-vitro fertilization, twice. did i mention we are blessed? We have went through getting pregnant without the help of medical doctors. We were blessed to get pregnant with identical twin girls. Olivia Grace and Emily Claire. I lost them during my fifth month of pregnancy. They were mono amniotic twins, which means they shared a amniotic sac. They passed away due to a cord accident. Although they are not with us, they are always and forever in our hearts. I always wanted a daughter. God gave me two of them and they are waiting for us in heaven. I have relied on God to get me through all of it. The happy times, the hard times, all of it. I am hoping to use this blog as a diary of my life. I am hoping that one day my boys will be able to see what my life was like while raising them. Wish me luck!

No comments: