Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Sam's in the double digits








This weekend Sam turned 10. It is so crazy that he is already 10 years old. I sure hope the next ten years slow down and i really get to take it all in. He is such a blessing to us and I am so thankful that God Blessed us with him. He is an answered prayer and I know God has many great things planned for him. When Sam was born he was under six pounds. 5pds 13ozs to be exact. When we brought him home from the hospital he weighed 5pds 7ozs. Man, was i scared. He was so tiny and perfect. I have learned so much in the last 10 years. I'm so glad to have my big boy now. He still comes and sits on my lap and i know one day soon that will stop. But until then, i will soak it up and enjoy every minute of it....

                                     Here are a few pics from his birthday this weekend.
Sam's Harry Potter Cake. He loves him some Harry Potter.
I love this, he is singing happy birthday with us...
I sure do love that Smile
He was so excited about his poster for his room.

We are finally done with birthday parties this summer!!!

No comments: