Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mattie's not twee anymore






My mattie isn't three (twee) anymore...He's four. I'm kinda sad and kinda glad at the same time. You see, Mattie turning four means he's one more year closer to going to school, one year closer to not being the baby. He's my last baby, that's where me being sad comes in. I went from wanting kids so bad and not being able to have kids to adopting and giving birth all in the same year. Followed by a baby every three years. Now, I'm done. No more babies... :-( But I'm in that place where even though it makes me sad I am kinda glad to be past the worry that a tiny newborn brings. Past the diapers and breastfeeding and sleepless night that come along with a sweet newborn baby...



so I am here ...so thankful for a healthy four year old. So proud of how sweet and smart he is. So thankful that God gave me one more sweet boy...I'll never have a twee year old again. Bittersweet... Happy Birthday Mattie!!!





No comments: