Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Back Patio Makeover



before we started we had to clean the patio with a type of cleanser that has acid in it. it allows the stain to adhere to the cement. After cleaning this is what it looked like.

This is my sweet husband that wasn't really happy about working out in the hot sun on a Saturday, But he loves me so he did it anyways :-)

Finally finished all i have to do is the edge work. We had to let it dry overnight and then we got to put all of this back

This is what it looks like now. I love it!

I planted a few new flowers in my planters.I love getting outside and planting things. It is therapy for me.

I love the plaque in this. It is so true and I guess that's why I love being outside and seeing all the beautiful flowers and watching things grow.

I love this hippo. My mom bought it for me and i think it is so cute.

It's amazing what a little work and sweat can get you. It isn't what we thought we would be doing on our Saturday but I sure am glad it's done

No comments: